Our quality policy
In order to meet demands and expectations from our clients, employees, partners and suppliers, we will:
- Deliver our services at the agreed upon time
- Identify and understand our customers’ needs in order to offer solutions that increase customer satisfaction
- Work on continuous improvement
- Increase the work satisfaction and skills of our employees
- Continuously improve the health, environment and safety aspects in all services we provide
Our management system meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 27001:2017, in addition to current legislation and regulations. We will continuously work in order to make our management system better and more adjusted to our activity.
Nortroll AS contributes to the reduction of CO2-emissions globally by developing solutions which reduce service interruptions in electrical distribution systems. This reduces the need and use of polluting emergency generators running on fossil fuels.
Nevertheless, we are conscious that our activity impacts the environment in different ways, and we are continuously implementing measures to reduce this impact.
- Our products are developed and manufactured in accordance to international industry requirements with regards to the environment.
- We evaluate our suppliers’ environmental police and measures.
- We develop and run our business with respect for, and in understanding with, the environmental policies of the countries in which we operate.
We are working in a targeted and continuous manner in order to maintain and develop a safe and healthy working environment for all company employees, and for others who work on our behalf.
- We will actively prevent injuries, and work on individual facilitation of preventive health measures.
- We will have clear goals and action plans for developing of our work environment.
- We comply with laws and regulations applicable to our business.
- Involvement and dialogue with our employees are means used in the development of our company.
- We will uphold established social activities for our employees and their families.
We will work in a targeted fashion in order to ensure that our own, and our customers information:
- will not be disclosed to unauthorized individuals
- will not be modified by accident or by unauthorized individuals
- is available when needed
Our management system for information security shall give us the framework for continuous work to safeguard and protect information.
- We will meet relevant requirements for information security from customers, authorities, owners and other stakeholders, and strive for continuous improvement of the management system for information security.
- We will ensure that our employees are aware of their role in safeguarding and protecting the company’s and other stakeholders’ information.
- When needed, and at least yearly, the management team will review which resources need safeguarding, and carry out a methodical and standardised risk assessment for these resources. Identified risks will be handled by effective administrative, physical and technical security measures.
Download the ISO cerificate here.
Download the Sellihca certificate (updated version will be available soon)